Looking for help with your hearing? Look no further! Enhanced Hearing Centres has locations across Manitoba and Northwestern Ontario. It’s never been easier to find an Audiologist or Hearing Specialist ready to assist you with all of your hearing needs.
Medical Assistance & Resources
If you have concerns with your hearing, we have a number of services to offer including:
- Free Comprehensive Hearing Tests and Consultations
- Medical Referrals for Physician and ENT Consultations (Physicians see our resource page)
- Educational Resources and Support for You and Family Members
- Custom Ear Molds for Industry, Recreation, Swimming & Musician Use
Hearing Device Assistance
For those looking to improve their hearing with the use of hearing aids, we provide:
- Assistance with Applying for Insurance or Compensation Coverage
- 60 Day Hearing Aid Trial Periods
- Up to 3 Years Manufacturer Warranty
- In-house Warranty and Service for all Private Insurance and 3 rd Party Clients (DVA, WCB, NIHB, WSIB and Income Assistance)
- Hearing Aid Repairs, Batteries and Hearing Accessories
- Knowledge in Advanced Digital Technology
As an independent company that is not manufacture owned, you can rest assured that our Audiologist and Hearing Specialist recommendations are based on your specific hearing needs and not a manufacturer’s bottom line.
Quality Customer Service Assistance
For those who do decide it’s time to seek assistance through hearing aids, we’re proud to say that you aren’t just buying a product. You are also receiving our top of the line customer service and support for the LIFE of your hearing aid. This includes services such as:
- Free Hearing Aid Cleaning and Maintenance for Top Quality Performance
- Free Adjustments as Required if your Hearing Aids aren’t Sounding or Fitting Well
- In House Repairs Whenever Possible for the Life of your Hearing Aid
- Counseling and Support for Communication Strategies for You and Your Family
With 15 clinics and growing, our Hearing Healthcare Professionals are ready to enhance your hearing.
Workplace Hearing Needs
Looking for hearing information regarding your workplace? Check out First Choice Enhanced Hearing Services, our industrial audiometric department.